Lobos Down Hawaii 35-23 - Match Report
- Hawaii was unable to contain Kasey Carrier on Saturday and the result was a 35-23 Week 7 loss against the Lobos.
- Bettors who backed the Lobos were also rewarded, as they covered the closing number as a favorite of 1.5 at sportsbooks. Over-Under bettors saw the total score go OVER the closing total of 51.5.
- B.R. Holbrook completed 7 of 12 pass attempts for 109 yards for the Lobos in the win. He did not throw an interception in the game.
- Will Gregory rushed for 99 yards for Hawaii, while John Lister added 27 yards. Sean Schroeder threw for 272 yards for the Warriors, while receivers Scott Harding and Billy Ray Stutzmann had 80 and 73 yards respectively.
- New Mexico outgained Hawaii 452-391 yards in the game, while the battle of first downs was won 24-21 by the Lobos.
- New Mexico led the time of possession tally, as the game finished as a 38:32/21:28 split in that important category.
- Next game, New Mexico takes its act on the road to face Air Force looking for another win. For Hawaii, they head on the road to face Colorado State.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!