California vs Washington State Recap - Golden Bears Win 31-17
- California got a 112-yard performance from C.J. Anderson as a key part of its 31-17 victory over the Cougars on Saturday at Martin Stadium.
- California was a favorite by 7 points and came through with an ATS victory for bettors. The game went UNDER the consensus closing total of 55.5.
- Zach Maynard completed 14 of 23 pass attempts for 189 yards for the Golden Bears in the win. He was picked off 2 times by the Cougars defense.
- Leon Brooks rushed for 40 yards for Washington State, while Teondray Caldwell added 24 yards. Jeff Tuel threw for 320 yards for the Cougars, while receivers Isiah Myers and Marquess Wilson had 108 and 87 yards respectively.
- California outgained Washington State 507-420 yards in the game, while the battle of first downs was won 25-23 by the Golden Bears.
- The time of possession battle favored California as their offense was on the field for 30:59, longer than the 29:01 of their opponents.
- California looks to continue their winning ways next game with a battle against Stanford. Washington State will aim to get back on the winning track at Stanford.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!