Kansas City vs Boston Game Final 5-4 - Kelvin Herrera Earns Win
- Kansas City needed extra innings to claim victory on Sunday, scoring late against Boston for a 5-4 final at Fenway Park.
- Kansas City was an underdog by +145 and came through for bettors backing them. The game went OVER the consensus closing total of 8.5.
- Kansas City got 6 innings from Jeremy Guthrie, who gave up 4 earned runs on 8 hits, while striking out 2. Kelvin Herrera earned the victory, while the Royals got 1 RBI from Alex Gordon in the win.
- Boston's starting pitcher A Webster worked 6 innings, giving up 5 hits and 2 earned runs while striking out 2 in the loss. They got 3 hits from Mike Napoli in a losing cause.
- Greg Holland pitched the final 1 inning for the save. He struck out 3 and allowed 0 hits in his outing.
- Next game, Kansas City takes its act on the road to face Detroit looking for another win. For Boston, they head home to face Oakland.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!