Pittsburgh Downed 3-1 By Chicago - A.J. Burnett Takes Loss
- Pittsburgh wasted a 10-effort from A.J. Burnett and fell 3-1 on Monday against Chicago at PNC Park.
- The Cubs were a +117 underdog in the win. The combined score dipped UNDER the total, which closed at 7.5.
- Chicago got 8 innings from Jeff Samardzija, who gave up 0 earned runs on 2 hits, while striking out 9. He earned the victory, while the Cubs got 2 RBIs from Anthony Rizzo in the win.
- Pittsburgh's starting pitcher A.J. Burnett worked 5 2/3 innings, giving up 6 hits and 3 earned runs while striking out 10 in the loss. They got 1 hit from Andrew McCutchen in a losing cause.
- Chicago outhit their counterparts 6-3 in the game.
- The game was closed out by K Fujikawa who got the final outs in the victory. He allowed 0 hits, 0 walks and fanned 0 batters to earn the save.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!