Mark Buehrle vs Miguel Gonzalez Tilt Ends in Baltimore 3-2 Win
- Baltimore got 7 innings of work from Miguel Gonzalez en route to a 3-2 victory over Toronto on Thursday at Camden Yards.
- Baltimore was favored by -126 and came through for bettors backing them. The game went UNDER the consensus closing total of 7.5.
- Miguel Gonzalez earned the victory for the Orioles, throwing 7 innings of work, striking out 5, walking 1, and allowing 2 hits and 0 earned runs. That effort was supported by 2 RBIs from Matt Wieters in the win.
- Toronto's starting pitcher Mark Buehrle worked 3 1/3 innings, giving up 8 hits and 3 earned runs while striking out 1 in the loss. They got 2 hits from Kevin Pillar in a losing cause.
- The battle of the bats favored Baltimore as they had 9 hits, while Toronto only had 6.
- The game was closed out by Jim Johnson who got the final outs in the victory. He allowed 1 hit, 0 walks and fanned 1 batter to earn the save.
- Baltimore looks to continue its winning ways next game with a battle against Boston. Toronto will aim to get back on the winning track vs Tampa Bay.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!