New York vs Texas Recap - Yankees Over Rangers 2-0
- Texas was unable to break through against the New York pitching staff, losing 2-0 on Thursday at Rangers Ballpark.
- The Yankees were a +143 underdog in the win. The combined score dipped UNDER the total, which closed at 7.5.
- Hiroki Kuroda earned the victory for the Yankees, throwing 7 innings of work, striking out 3, walking 1, and allowing 6 hits and 0 earned runs. That effort was supported by 1 RBI from Brent Lillibridge in the win.
- Texas got a 7 1/3-inning outing from Derek Holland in the loss. He gave up 2 earned runs, 1 walk and 8 hits in his time on the mound, while Elvis Andrus had 2 hits in the loss for the Rangers.
- The battle of the bats favored New York as they had 10 hits, while Texas only had 7.
- Mariano Rivera pitched the final 1 inning for the save. He struck out 0 and allowed 1 hit in his outing.
- New York heads into a battle against Tampa Bay. Texas, meanwhile, will have their next action against Cleveland.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!