Ryan Mattheus Earns Win in St. Louis vs Washington Game
- St. Louis wasted a 10-effort from Adam Wainwright and fell 3-2 on Sunday against Washington at Busch Stadium.
- The Nationals were a +107 underdog in the win. The combined score dipped UNDER the total, which closed at 7.5.
- Ryan Mattheus earned the victory for the Nationals, throwing 1 inning of work, striking out 0, walking 0, and allowing 0 hits and 0 earned runs. That effort was supported by 2 RBIs from Tyler Moore in the win.
- St. Louis got a 5 2/3-inning outing from Adam Wainwright in the loss. He gave up 1 earned run, 3 walks and 6 hits in his time on the mound, while David Freese had 2 hits in the loss for the Cardinals.
- The battle of the bats favored Washington as they had 8 hits, while St. Louis only had 3.
- The game was closed out by Drew Storen who got the final outs in the victory. He allowed 0 hits, 0 walks and fanned 1 batter to earn the save.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!