San Francisco vs Cincinnati Final: 2-1 - Recap
- Homer Bailey struck out 10 San Francisco batters, but it wasn't enough as the Giants defeated Cincinnati 2-1 in MLB action Tuesday.
- The Giants were a +132 underdog in the win. The combined score dipped UNDER the total, which closed at 7.5.
- Sergio Romo earned the victory for the Giants, throwing 2 innings of work, striking out 0, walking 0, and allowing 0 hits and 0 earned runs. That effort was supported by 1 RBI from Angel Pagan in the win.
- Cincinnati's starting pitcher Homer Bailey worked 7 innings, giving up 1 hit and 1 earned run while striking out 3 in the loss. They got 1 hit from Brandon Phillips in a losing cause.
- Cincinnati outhit their counterparts 4-3 in the game.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!