Jarrod Parker vs Justin Verlander Battle Sees Oakland Fall 3-1
- Justin Verlander reached double figures in strikeouts, fanning 11 Athletics en route to a 3-1 win over Oakland on Saturday at Comerica Park.
- Detroit was favored by -185 and came through for bettors backing them. The game went UNDER the consensus closing total of 7.5.
- Detroit got 7 innings from Justin Verlander, who gave up 1 earned run on 3 hits, while striking out 11. He earned the victory, while the Tigers got 1 RBI from Alex Avila in the win.
- Oakland's starting pitcher Jarrod Parker worked 6 1/3 innings, giving up 7 hits and 2 earned runs while striking out 5 in the loss. They got 1 hit from Coco Crisp in a losing cause.
- The battle of the bats favored Detroit as they had 7 hits, while Oakland only had 4.
- Jose Valverde pitched the final 1 inning for the save. He struck out 2 and allowed 0 hits in his outing.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!